Wednesday 20 June 2012

Is the end too late to fight back..?

Declaration to our coming generation... With a burden conscious I write this declaration, My heart weights heavy for you our coming generation. They have raped bare what they could from Africa's  inhabitants, her womb no longer able to give life with soul within, except what their factories produced in artificial cohabitants. We stood ideally by and were govern by law bought by men, yet we were born free by the law of man governing the men. We took their words when they told us the lies of ages, Never gathering our own knowledge, never learning from the book with the stained pages. A stain still heard on the breath of my before fathers, A stain still seen in the tears of my here mothers. We were the cradle of civilization, giving birth to the worlds expnading family tree, Yet we allowed them to keep us in the dark to resemble our skin and let them poison our wisdom stream. Now we find ourselves aged and dying, Broken by all we have been subjected to and by their lying. You being our only hope are cursed with tainted land, As our ignorance caused rise to our defeat, our dreams now baried under our countries sand... This is my declaration. My declaration from my ending generation... From  The President's Desk

No comments:

Post a Comment