Wednesday 11 April 2012

A state of mental...

We are faced with a state of emergency!

I say again, 'We are faced with a state of emergency!'  Our being as we know it is in jeopardy!
It is in jeopardy of dying premature, to become extinct long before our courts are adjured,
Economy is failing us, our education is degrading us, our health care is lying to us, and still we only care about us- (self's).

Our mentality is that of consumption and acquiring, yet we are crippling more resources than what our need for is requiring.
We breed a generation of  'Life owes us something...!'  Instead of nurturing a nation of 'lets make a change, lets start today and do something!'
Ignorance is bliss to the ignorant, and war can only be talked about by the dead, yet ignorance is what government strive for, and war is a capitalisation of pain, wait I'm a veteran too wheres my payout? What did I fight for?

Tenders are how we all wish to get rich, yet I can't bribe my way past this receptionist b... witch, where deep pockets with flashy cars and nice suits hold hostage over that cash cow, yet government turn a blind eye because they get to feed their fat cow.
A classic story of a dog and its tail, we try and catch unjust and corruption by setting up a govern, yet the same hand that takes a bribe is the same hand that governs the govern.

We work for hours on end, to get paid nothing, to be able to buy next to nothing, and yet have to get up and do it all over again, before we are left out in the cold, with nothing.
And at the end of the day all my TAX dollars go to Uncle Sam, and still I loose out on the face value of my dollar as its branded with brother Sam...

Good day and good luck

From
The Presidents Desk

 

No comments:

Post a Comment